Monday, March 23, 2015

I can be your quick fix.

My tendency to want to hide away feels easier and
The immediacy is picturing another place comforting to go

The only way out is through
The faster we're in the better
The only way out is through ultimately
The only way out is through
The only way we'll feel better
The only way out is through ultimately

We could just walk away and hide our heads in the sand
We could just call it quits, only to start all over again
With somebody else

Every time we're stuck in struggle, I'm down for the count that day
Every time I dream of quick fix I'm assuaged
Now I know it's hard when it's through
And I'm damned if I don't know quick fix way
But formerly mistreat me silence now outdated

My tendency to want to run feels unnatural now
The urgency to want to give to you I don't want most feels good

- - - - - - - - -

We are not supposed to let go just because it's hard, we are supposed to be stronger during rough times. We build relationships through time, experiences, and of course, the basic ingredient: Love. 

I don't have the right to judge, no one has. But in this world where people come and go, it is foolishness to take someone for granted. It is not a game that we play when convenient, then we abandon when something better comes along. We are talking about a "life" here. Someone else's feelings. We should not let anything blindside us from being the kind and loving person we've always been just because it is confusing or unsure. Not even hateful words. Not even unforgiving people. Not even harsh realities. Not even lies or dishonest truths.

♫♫♫ The only way out is through... ♫♫♫

Experience the pain to move on from the reason/s behind it. Cry your heart out so that tears won't occupy too much space in your heart. Help someone up from being down so you can forget how incomplete you are feeling at the moment. Watch a crowd of people laugh and try to absorb their happiness, your sadness can have its own time once you get home. Find the best spot for sunrise, then go back for the sunset. Let go. Watch your favorite movies with a friend or family. Find your own distractions. When you are tired of trying to be strong and pretending you're okay, then you can be weak. 

I hope I can be there while you are trying so hard to be not incomplete. But I know deep inside that I am not who you want. I am not stupid not to know I am not the one you need. For now, I can be your distraction. I can be your quick fix. That sound stupid, yeah. Hey, for one to love, one must be stupid.

I know you will have what you deserve, I've always believed that. Maybe not yet, but someday you surely will. Because regardless of what has happened, you are and will always be loved. A good person has a good destiny all planned out. Never get tired of waiting.
I hope you have your personal Baymax there with you.
Uhm. Better if on this dress. :-)
(n_n)                          (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment