Friday, February 21, 2014

the backward glance at love

We can ruin the world with hate. It will take time to recover afterwards, even with an abundance of love. There are no clichés that could ever inspire us to not commit sins, or make mistakes -- honest or otherwise. What keeps the world from falling apart completely is faith. And maybe hope. And some luck. But not love alone. Love can make miracles. It can create magic.

Yet love alone can't save us from it all. It doesn't hold that much power to do so.

- - - - - - 

Then I fell in love with this song. Someone shared it to me, believing I love the magic love plus pain brings. Listen to this song, maybe you'll hear my heart singing. Or maybe the silence will finally reveal its meaning.

Skies are not as blue, when you're not with me
The stars, they never seem to shine as bright
And the hours drag like days across the ages
And a year or two pass by with every night.
It makes me know if I should ever leave this world before you do
When you follow you must promise, cross your heart and promise to

Find me...look hard, and don't stop, I'll be waiting till then
Dont sleep, and don't eat till I'm back, back in your arms again
I don't wanna have to spend all my forever without you.
Just knowing that you're out there somewhere too. 
So darling...please I'm beggin' you on bended knee...
Find me...

I've tried to tell this world how much I love you.
But they don't understand how deep it goes.
And I can't even find the words to tell you
So I'm the only one who really knows.
And though we have our time together, I am always wanting more
So if we get separated won't you do just like before and

Find me... look hard and don't stop, I'll be waiting 'til then
Don't sleep, don't eat till I'm back, back in your arms again
Through a hundred million faces you will see me shinin' through.
'Cause I glow when you come close , I always do.
So darlin' please im begging you on bended knee..
We can share our love through all eternity
'Cause with you is all I ever wanna be......

Find me

No comments:

Post a Comment