Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Knowing is half the battle

It was hard for you to forgive when you were hurting; don't be surprised if it's hard for people you hurt to forgive you. Knowing the pain is different from experiencing it. If they are kind enough to accept your apology with no strings attached, are you brave enough to live up to it in sincerity? Ask yourself the whys and what ifs until you run out of questions, even if you find no answer to anything. Each dead-end you encounter could actually give you the answer you've been looking for. It's a dead-end for some, but it could be where you will find your beginning.


Was it all that easy?
To just put aside your feeling
If I'm dreamin'
Don't want to let it (hurt my feelings)
But that's the past (i believe it)
And I know that, time will heal it
If you didn't notice
Well, you mean everything (quickly I'm learning)
Oh to love again

All I know is, I'm gonna be OK
Thought I couldn't live without you
It's going to hurt when it heals too
Oh yeah, It'll all get better in time
Even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile because I deserve too
Oh, It'll all get better in time

Since there's no more you and me 
This time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be 
No matter how hard it is
I will be fine without you

Yes I will

-Leona Lewis, Better in Time

No comments:

Post a Comment