Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I am in control. I am.

I am strong. I have faith. I will get through this.

The problem cannot be its own solution. Whenever we tell ourselves that it will be okay just because it feels like it, we're in for a huge disappointment. Something has to be done. We have to decide whether we want to win the battle, or just let the war consume everything that we are. Maybe if we try to win, someone up there with super powers will help us out of... admiration, or pity maybe. Or, if the war takes over, maybe we won't be as tired, win or lose. Maybe.

I am strong. I have faith. I will get through this.

The problem is the solution. Getting in means finally getting out. It is the hardest to be on the place we hate the most, but if it means overcoming the pain, experiencing it is not too much of a sacrifice. Know the pain. Own it. Welcome it as a part of who you are, and the best of the worst shall pass, too. Nothing, even bad memories, lasts forever.

I am strong. I have faith. I will get through this.






4 comments: