Saturday, March 29, 2014

Settling...

I hope and pray that I will never have to sing this song to you. We are in so deep trouble, but still you make me feel like everything is going to be alright. It's okay that it will end up as you normally predict it would. But when that happens, I wish that I will at least have a lot to hold on to when everything crashes. Because I'm sure you will not always be there to make things okay. You won't be there on the toughest times, because the toughest will be the moments when you are no longer with me. It's not that I'm losing hope for us, it's just that I want to expect the worst so it would be less hard when it finally happen. You said so yourself that you're sorry for the pain you're sure I would feel when the time comes. And as I've said, it does not change anything. I have an idea how hard it would be, yet it makes me feel stupid and lost because I don't know what I would do. Knowing a little doesn't really make me an expert.

Just please, stay a little bit longer...
.
Do I stay? do I fight? 
Is it wrong and nothing’s right? 
Or is it just the closet light
I’ve offered you? 
.
Oh the leaves they fall,
They go so far sometimes.
Do I blame the wind
Or the tree that let you go? 
Or do I wave goodbye,
Settling? 
.
So many times I needed
You to be strong to me.
But you bend beneath
The slightest breeze.
You have no leaves,
No leaves, no leaves...

2 comments:

  1. Just prepare, stay strong, and hope for the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the hope that keeps a tinge of sanity intact.

    ReplyDelete