Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm singing the difficult parts, the hardest words to say...

There's so much I want to say to try make things better but I always end up with angry words. So might as well let them out and get over it. Here's the deal, I thought I could fool myself into believing that I can pretend it does not affect me, that I am too tough to get sidetracked. I'm wrong. I am affected. More than I should be. More than I can take. More than I promised myself I would be. You see, I gave my self limits and I've crossed them. It's suffocating when everybody expects you to forgive and forget. Hell with it, I don't even know yet what I'm supposed to forgive and forget. So I ran away to hide, even just for a short while. It is not brave, but I am not scared to be called coward anymore. Not when I stayed this long surviving. This is my ticket to a 5-day vacation (this calls for a 'Yay!'). When I get back, it will still be the same. I still need to talk. People will still ask me to understand and give another chance. Or, maybe not at all.

Somebody told me you were leavin’, I didn’t know 
Somebody told me you’re unhappy, but it doesn’t show 
Somebody told me that you don’t want me no more 
So you’re walkin’ out the door 
Nobody told me you’ve been cryin’, every night 
Nobody told me you’d been dyin’, but didn’t want to fight 
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me 
So I’m settin’ you free 

Let me be the one to break it up 
So you won’t have to make excuses 
We don’t need to find a set up where 
Someone wins and someone loses 
We just have to say our love was true 
But has now become a lie 
So I’m tellin’ you I love you one last time, and goodbye 
Somebody told me you still loved me, don’t know why 
Nobody told me that you only needed time to fly 
Somebody told me that you want to come back when 
Our love is real again 

Just turn around and walk away 
You don’t have to live like this 
But if you love me still then stay 
Don’t keep me waiting for that final kiss 
We can work together through this test 
Or we can work through it apart 
I just need to get this off my chest 
That you will always have my heart 
--Let me be the One (Jimmy Bondoc)

11 comments:

  1. Me too the same thing. When i start to talk sometime it ends up with anger. Thinking how can i change this habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you have reasons to be angry. XD we can try staying away from people. LOL

      Delete
  2. http://maestrosintonado.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-will-break-it.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww rix... ganyang ganyan yun dapat ineexplain. hahaha. alibis and excuses are </3

      Delete
  3. I do think you need a break. Sometimes, things could get a little too overwhelming, and a nice break would definitely help you clear your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im having lots of breaks na... hahahaha... i think i need to stop having a break... hihi

      Delete
  4. yes, when youre back, you need to talk because i will ask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will tell you na bhe.. sorry na... hahaha.. gusto mo pakilala pa kita eh.. char. hahaha

      Delete
  5. Aw parang ambigat nman ng post na ito! *hugs!

    ReplyDelete