Thursday, December 26, 2013

just suppose that the shaping and molding of destiny, is in fact YOUR destiny...

Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love. 
--My Sassy Girl


Merry Christmas! While almost everybody seems to be taking a rest after two days full of reunions, eat-outs, dates, parties, and whatever it is they do on the 24th and 25th, here I am still awake... blogging, uploading pictures and videos, downloading OSTs from the movies I've watched, eating left-overs, and of course, greeting people a Merry Merry Merrrrryyyy Christmas! I hope you had a blast!
- - - - - - - - - - - 

Dear Jesus,

Happy Birthday! Thanks for everything. I know You're busy, yet You always has time to make us all happy. Thanks for letting me keep my child spirit, and for helping me be a grown-up when I need to be. Thanks for never getting tired. And for Your unconditional love, I am so blessed to be at the receiving end. For my family and friends, I hope they all find what they are looking for. Please do not get tired in guiding them everyday... in watching over all of us. Thanks for making our home Yours, too. I hope someday we can be worthy enough to live in Yours. Help us live in Your glory and Yours alone. 

Love, 

Your child, Marivic

- - - - - - - - - - - 
Here goes some pictures from my Christmas Week. Plans for the rest of the year are still not over. Sana kasing saya, or mas masaya pa ang pagsalubong nating lahat sa New Year! God Bless!
My Cousins. We ended the night and started the morning together. Walang ligo-ligo, we visited all our aunts' and uncles' homes in the morning para mag-bless and also to greet them Maligayang Pasko. We're getting older so no aginaldo for us. But for games pictures, and food, age never matters.

2014 Planner and Coelho Book. Planners never work out for me. I was just born to be 'not organized.' When I fell in love with an excerpt from the book and the planner's design, I realize it's time to fix my life (yeah, planner is the life-changing answer. LOL). I even sell my SB planner 'coz I figured I don't like it at all. This is my best Christmas gift to myself.
Sweets! I only wished for a buffet, anywhere as long as there's a loooooot of food. And then I got more! This was from our Team Christmas Party held at Sambo Kojin Edsa. Even if i never tasted the blueberry cheesecake, I still got hyped up at all the colorful and tasteful sweets they have. These plates hold my favorite cakes and ice-creams. 
Waterfall and Rebel Braids. I never fix my hair, so my workmates go extra miles to do it for me (the wax is a punishment for not being vain, I think). For Christmas week, these are my favorite 'weird-hair-day' braids.
Dress-down Shoes. In just two weeks, I was able to collect five new shoes. And so far, these three are the mostly-worn of all. The World Balance (middle) is my favorite. BTW, it's for boy kids and I mine is a size 4.
Random Gifts. These are the gifts i love the super most. The music gal. The cookies that kill. The Justin-Bieber-hater-culture-shirt. The palaboy's powerbank. It's always the thought of the gift that counts. The value behind everything is measured by the beautiful story it brings.


See you on New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment