Sunday, March 17, 2013

will cinderella dance again?

So the weekend is almost over...almost. Before my first real taste of 2013 summer ends, I want to share how fun everything had been the past three days (yeah, I'm on leave. bwahahahaha).

First, my bonding with the television after, like, a million years. There's Face Off, which was just so long. It was a pretty cool story but it was just so long for an exciting movie. And there's a lot of explosions. The pancakes I wanted to make waited for a long time. Then there's the really overwhelming My Bestfriend's Wedding (which I was watching along with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. in between commercials). After this movie, I was like "Whoa! That was just so real-life." This movie shows that we don't always get the happy ending we've always dreamed for ourselves. But that's the whole point, because what's in store for us could be a lot more cooler than what we've been imagining all along. Then there's White Chicks and 13 Going on 30 (which by the way is what i'm watching again now at Star Movies Channel) which I have watched many times but still amuses me. Then there's Keannu Reeves' Speed, which made my day. Aside from the fact that it's Reeves there, I like the victorious feelings from little accomplishments the characters showed every time something good happens. 

Life is all about balance. And home is where most of us finds this balance. :)

The highlights, my sister's 22nd birthday and my cousin's 18th birthday. Here are the pictures (combined/edited versions) of a day with lots of fun and people and food.

what's with the banana? nothing, really, it was just so cute (and yeah, delicious!). in the picture are my crazy cousins.  we took this picture around 2pm, when no one was around yet but us.
the debutante's mother who cooks the best kare-kare and bibingka ever...
tito arnel's epic wacky face. he could not remember his FB password so we just took pictures instead of helping him reset his PW.
this was not edited. this was taken by my 11-year-old cousin. cute, ain't it?
the jump shot that was never successful. lesson: don't use smartphones.
the 22-year-old celebrant visiting the debutante's party.
the fun never ends... :))))
we were supposed to take pictures with our little girl cousin, Aliyah. she did not want to go off the bike so they did the jumping stuff instead.
It was tiring but it was worth it all. It was nice coming home, and even if I did not get any sleep at all for straight three days, I am really happy that I'm on leave (hahahaha). Happy Sunday to us all! Let's enjoy the rest of the weekend.

And hey...yes, Cinderella is surely dancing again.

^________^

Slow down you're doing fine
You can't be everything you want to be before your time
Although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight...

Too bad, but it's the life you lead
You're so ahead of yourself that you forgot what you need
Though you can see when you're wrong
You know you can't always see when you're right...

You got your passion, you got your pride
But don't you know that only fools are satisfied?
Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true..
When will you realize... Vienna waits for you?

1 comment: