Saturday, October 6, 2012

the "F" word...

a word that starts with an F and end with a K, and is involved in a lot of hitting and always vibrating with excitement in the beginning and satisfaction when fulfilled good in the end...

ANSWER: FIRETRUCK

Yeah, I had a good laugh at this one too, thus im sharing it! why are we people so green?! LOL

----- ok. enough with my silly nonsense -----

yesterday was an end to a lot of many things. i was kind of nostalgic thinking that sooner rather than later, i would not be seeing the familiar faces of strangers I like to watch all the time, that i would not have to walk  a long way just to satisfy a random craving for four seasons mcFloat or oreo blizzard, that the newspaper i would be reading would not come from the mini-library booth anymore....

sometimes i wish it's not yet the end, that time would somehow stop or slow down so i can make the little adjustments first before it hit me square in the face. but of course, that is wishful thinking. 

i can make the adjustments (it's an obligation, in fact), but i can't expect the rest of the world to see if i'm convenient or anything before it play out the act.

i am not an empty space, it's my end once i start considering myself as one. maybe i'm just a small dot, or a flicker of something, but i'm sure in my small way I exist. for me, that matters.

the world would not stop to accommodate my cries for help whenever i have some. to keep pace without rushing is the goal...


FOR NOW....

^__^