Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


I wish the path you choose to take will bring you to good places.
I wish you learning from whoever you meet along the way.
I wish the journey will be full of unforgettable adventures.
I wish the people you keep close to you will never let you go.
I wish the people you have to let go will still keep in touch.
I wish you to find whatever it is you are looking for.
I wish you will never stop wandering even after discovering.
I wish your success will bring you happiness you will remember forever.
I wish you will always have the courage to take a step forward.
I wish you will never give up in whatever you choose to achieve.
I wish you will always see the good side of life despite dark days.
I wish that the dark days will also bring you wisdom.
I wish you will always be grateful and happy even when you're alone.
I wish you will not stop believing in magic.
I wish you receive as much unconditional love as you are giving.
I wish you to be always full of love even when you feel unloved.
I wish all the good things you know never fades away.
I wish 2018 will bring you more of what you desire.
I wish what you desire for yourself is always genuine and lasting.


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and close-up
Christmas photo with le sisters
and my inaanak pamangkin.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment