Thursday, December 18, 2014

"Stay open. Who knows? Lightning could strike."

Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. 
― Meet Joe Black

I paused and played the beginning part of the movie just to get this quote. I believe searching something I can't understand or did not fully get in Google is not learning at all (ok, truth is, Wi-fi is not working. hihi). There is too much heart in this movie that I had that feeling of overwhelming sadness when it was about to end. It did not made me cry, but it definitely made me pause for a while to think and reflect. 

In life, we all have that defining moment when things seem to fall apart and yet pieces are falling into their right places. We need to stand strong and be patient. What's meant to be, will be.

Someone told me before that it is very rare for me to fall head over heels in love, that kind of love that keeps a person awake at night just thinking about all the good feelings. So when I do, I do not hold back. I give it my best shot. Maybe this is what everyone is looking for in life. Get swept away. Be someone else's one and only. Feel the rush of its ups and downs. Moments where we find beauty everywhere. Moments when raindrops are like music to our ears.

It is never a reason to settle with someone just because it is convenient. That is not love. There is the right person for everybody. There is the right time for everything. Do not waste time on something with no passion. We all deserve something better. 

Keep dreaming! Your fairy tale is out there somewhere.

That person who can make your eyes smile
like nothing else matters but being happy.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment