Monday, August 11, 2014

A step closer to a new dream. ♥ ♥ ♥

Isang linggo ng pagod at non-stop brain activity... and it was all worth it. It was hard adjusting to a new task. Ang daming demands and very limited ang alotted time. Pero dito ko naprove na nothing is impossible sa pusong naniniwalang kaya niya. At first I was in doubt na kaya ko. Pero everyone seemed to believe in me; I did not want to disappoint them.

I did it, yehey for me! And I was not just teaching, I was also learning. Hindi mo na talaga maiisip kung ano ba makukuha mo out of it. It no longer mattered whether I benefit or not. At the end of the day, what mattered was knowing I've contributed something important. That the people who I worked with would treasure me as their friend. That after the first phase, I was more than who I used to be. 

Best Team. 
Even when everyone already has their assigned team leads, I am overwhelm to hear that I will always be the best coach for these guys.

VicTeam. 
Seeing everyone graduates made me so proud. These guys are my first group of babies to complete training.
Vic the 2nd Daw.
The quiet and kind girl who ripped all the awards at the very end. I will always be your proud ate and coach.

Congratulations to everyone. See you around!


* * * * * * * * * * *


Our everyday choices molds our tomorrow. Someone said the future is now. Someone said it is not finding the right person, but being the right person. Someone said our intentions are not always what become of our actions. Someone said time is a commodity that we can no longer afford to waste. I say, well, it is okay not to chase after dreams. I am content with gliding and slowly dancing my way towards it. For now. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment